"I have learned that champions aren't just born; champions can be made when they embrace and commit to life-changing positive habits." - Lewis Howes Few years ago I've decided, that I want to be a champion too. I didn't know exactly what I wanted, just started to study successful people from different areas of life. Doesn't matter what kind of success they achieved, I found one sentence which was the same in everyone's life: You make your habits and than your habits make you. Here are the 6 daily habits I have in my life which make me stronger mentally and physically every day: 1. Practicing gratitude. - I say "Thank you!" for every people in my life, for every adversity and success and if you can read this post, you should be thankful, too, because you have more wealth in your life than 80% of the world's population.
2. Reading a book. - I love reading. It's an another dimension and a good opportunity to learn -and to practice- something new every day.
3. Writing my goals down. - I remind myself what I want to achieve and prepare myself for the day. Thanks to this I've learned to set priorities.
4. Meditating (with Headspace). - Just breath. :-)
5. Visualizing my life I want to have. - I set an emotional contact with the life I want to have, to program my subconscious mind. Your thoughts form your reality!
6. Working out (4-5 times a week). - I am healthier, stronger physically and mentally, I am more solution- and success oriented.
To add a new healthy habit, you need discipline. It won't be easy at the beginning,
but if you really want it you will find a way and at the end you will see all the advantages.
Thank you for reading this blog post, I appreciate it! If you liked it, share with somebody who need to read it.
If you have any questions or recommendations what you want to read about,
feel free to write me: email@example.com